Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Monday, September 25, 2006

Banned books day 3

My jaw literally hit the floor when I saw this on the banned books. OMG!! Roald Dahl is an awesome writer. And this book is hilarious!! If memory serves me right my 3rd or 4th grade teacher read this to us in class. I've read it many times since. And I will make sure Tanner has a copy of this. There is nothing scary in it, the meanest things the witches do is turn a little boy into a mouse. Granted there is some magic, but its all in fun. This book is comical and fun. I cant wait to read it to Tanner. I was going to post some reviews from people who have read this book, but I couldn't decide what ones to post. There are so many positive ones. So go to Barnes and Nobles.com and check out the reviews. And then pick up this book and read it, adults and children will both love it. Promise.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 3:26 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------