Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Day 6...banned books.

Now I am just laughing. This book is about a bully and a bet. So why is it on a banned book list? Do they think reading it will make a kid want to eat worms? Hello!! All they have to do is watch Fear Factor to see that. My favorite thing about this book is the creative ways they come up with to eat worms. Its been awhile, but I remember whip cream and ketchup. I thought it was even funnier that toward the end of the book the parents were cheering him on and helping him come up with to eat the 15 worms. Its just good fun to read. It makes you laugh, but of course if you have a week stomach it could make you gag too. LOL. Shoot they just made a movie out of this book. (took them long enough). I dont understand the people who make these banned list. I mean most of the books are movies now, and not only that, How to Eat Fried Worms is a funny kids book. How come true crime stories aren't banned? (Dont get me wrong I love them, they are my favorite genere) I'm just trying to make point. True crime books are often greusome and detailed and have pictures of crime scenes. But not one is on the banned book list. It just dosen't make much sence to me. Okay that's my 2 cents for the day!!
Posted by Heather Noel :: 5:29 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------