Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Monday, October 02, 2006

Look at Me!!

Well I got my report card. I got a 4.0!! Which means I MADE THE DEANS LIST!! I kinda knew I would. But its big deal for me. Whoo hoo. I also started my new classes today. OMG. Can we say I'm scared. I only have 2 books and my bookbag ways a ton. They're huge. And for home work tonight, I have 4 pages of abbreviations to put on note cards along with their meanings so when I get off of here I will be doing homework until I got to bed. I have to be in class at 8 but I'm home by 1240 which is cool. So thats my big news, let me get to the really big NEWS!! Tanner said his first sentance today!!! He was playing peek a boo and I said "Look at me!" and he fired right back "Look at me!!" so I thought it was fluke but he said it everytime he popped from undernethe the blanket. Then he decided to suprise us one more time. I handed him a crayon and said "There you go," a few minutes later he brought it back and said "There you go" I about fell out. 2 sentances in one day. And I was worried.

Posted by Heather Noel :: 4:23 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------