Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Thursday, October 05, 2006

One week down...11 more to go.

So I've made it through one week of Medical Terminology. Wooo Whooo!!! I think I'm doing okay. I definatly have to study this weekend. Scott is off tomorrow and Saturday so he can work on my flash cards with me. And I can lock myself in our bedroom and study the rest. Its really not that hard, I just have to come up with ways to memorize things. But there are so many!! Well as you can see on the right, there is my jelly faced little man. He had peanut butter and jelly for lunch. Alwaysa fun combination. He's so funny. He is definately getting into the Halloween spirit. We watch the Disney Channel all the time, and this month is "Hauntober." So they show alsorts of Disney Halloween movies in a montage with all the screaming scenes, and Tanner thinks he has to scream with them. Its annoying and funny all at the same time. Because once the commercial is over, he stops like nothing was going on. I've been trying to teach him how to say trick or treat. Not sure how thats going, but I have got him saying please. He plays with his Easter basket (which is a plastic pail) I bought him a new one this year. So I would hold it out and say "trick or treat" and he just laughed. So I got some of his gummies that come in the packs and when he held out the bucket and said "ahh pweese" I would put them in there trying to show him. He just grabbed them and ran. So I guess we will have to keep working on it. We still have a few weeks. Other than that. Nothing is going on. Toot did lay down with me when I got home and took a 2 hour nap. Which was awesome...well I am off to watch something on tv. I dont even know whats on tonight, man whats wrong with me. LOL.

Posted by Heather Noel :: 7:07 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------