Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Check your Boobs!!!

I hope everyone knows it National Breast Cancer Awareness Month!! If you dont you do now. I saw these cute little ducks on RockStarMommys blog and I figured this would be my reminder for the month. Its on my sidebar. So if you come here often...considered yourself reminded to check your boobs. Tell your sisters, your mothers, friends, and daughters. And dont forget your husbands. Yes men can get breast cancer too. My father had a scare a few months back and had to have a male mastectomy. It happens. So tell everyone. And once you've finished telling everyone, go check your own. I will post reminders....so no one forgets. Hopefully we're all doing this every month and not just this one....so take the few minutes. Be safe and be aware. Love to you all!!!!

Posted by Heather Noel :: 8:49 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------