Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Monday, October 09, 2006

Think Pink

I told you guys I was going to post once a day some kind of reminder. So here it is. So many people are diagnosed each year with breast cancer and many of them don't make. But so many more are becoming survivors. On this site called Breast Cancer Victory one of those survivors tells her story. The ups and downs of having cancer. Its really uplifting. She has a positive attitude, but you can read how it affects her daily life. It is a must read. Like I said in my last post my grandmother has breast cancer. Notice I said has. Because she still has it. But it has not beaten her. I don't think it will. Breast Cancer is a terrible disease, but being aware helps us realize that more women are becoming stronger and beating this disease.. So make sure you check your breast ladies. Tell you everyone you know to do it. And remember for the rest of this month think PINK.!!!

Posted by Heather Noel :: 3:45 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------