Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Monday, October 16, 2006

My blue eyed boy

Loving the new camera....this was taken last night and I didn't even have to touch it up. Look at how blue his eyes are. My little man is getting a cold. Poor thing. I think we all are. You can sure tell its Fall. I love fall, its my favorite season. But I was actually cold today when I got home from school. So much so that we turned on the heat for a little while. No joke. Oh yeah, I got my test grades back today. In Medical Assisting I got a B. I was kinda bummed about that. And in Medical Terminology I got an A. Not too bad. I have to work harder for the next test in MA though. I dont want anymore B's. Thank you to everyone who wished me luck.

Posted by Heather Noel :: 3:18 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------