Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Hmmm...

I'm sitting here trying to decide if this is funny or if I should begin to worry. I was back here in the office reading my daily blogs, and Scott calls "Heather, come here hurry bring the camera!" and I get out to laundry room and what do I see? Yes, my child is in the dryer. You heard me in the dryer. Scott forgot to close it all the way when he got his clothes out. While it did make for cute pics, now I have to worry about gettting in there and hiding. I'm not sure he can close the door from the inside. I guess we will just have to make sure the laundry room doors are shut all the time. ..he does look cute though.LOL.

Posted by Heather Noel :: 3:41 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------