Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Our day, in pictures....

SO of course my day started with school. Where I had to take a test, (I got a B). I skipped my last class and went home. Then we went and got both of my guys hair cuts.
Then we took Tanner to the pumpkin patch (thanks Mir) by the way mark your calenders, I probably wont post a picture with me in again for awhile...
This is the pumpkin Tanner picked, after looking at them all for 30 mins. One picture he actually sat still for. He ran all over that pumpkin patch the whole time we were there. It was really hard to get pics of him.
Then we decided to take Toot to Chuck E. Cheese. The last time we went he didnt really enjoy it. There were to many people but he loved it this time. We found out that he love Wack-a-Mole. I think he played it like 10 times. We might have invest in it for Christmas.Here he is, taking a break and grubbin' on some pizza. He had to get his energy up to play some more. After Chuck E. Cheese, we went to Barnes and Nobles to get my Medical Dictionary for class. Then we headed to my in laws. On the way this happened....
You can't really see it, but he is still holding the string to the balloon in his sleep. He was all tuckered out. He took an hour nap, and he went to bed at 10. So I should be able to sleep in. Woo Who!!
Posted by Heather Noel :: 8:55 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------