Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Sunday, October 22, 2006

We're home.

We actually got home yesterday, but I havent had too much time to sit down and post. Our trip was quick and uneventful. My folks got some Tanner time and I got to rest. Then I had to get up today and clean. Scott's parents came and they we're working on the bathroom floor (I will post some pics tomorrow). But when they were working on the floor they ran out of tile. So tomorrow on my way home from school I have to stop and get some more. That guy at Lowes must not have known what he was talking about. I swear. We took all the measurements in and asked the flooring guy, and he said 1box should do it. SO to be safe we got a box and half. He must have really been off. Because we need a whole other box. But the floor looks really good so far. Next Friday we're going to paint it and we should be done. We'll I'm going to study. I have a test tomorrow
Posted by Heather Noel :: 7:38 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------