Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Friday, October 27, 2006

Disappointed

So I wasn't sure if I was going to post about this or not, but I decided what the hell. Well I have been extremely tired this past week, so I was a couple days late so I took a pregnancy test. It came back positive. Yep. I was so excited this time. It was early in the morning so I didn't wake up Scott. When I got home from school I took another one and it said positive clear as day, so I told him. And he was happy. So happy in fact that he told all his friends at work. Well for some reason I took a 3rd test (a different brand) and it came back negative. I was like huh? So I took a 4th test...it came back negative. Now I was really like what the hell? So I went and had a blood test done, and guess what? I'm not pregnant. I couldn't believe it. I always heard false positives were rare. That you were more likely to get a false negative. The girls at the lab were baffled too. So the conclusion was that brand of test was defective. Which really sucks. I was so excited. So I'm not sure where that leaves us now. I don't know if we're going to start trying or just wait. Personally I want to try again...we'll we weren't really trying this time. I've been pretty down all day. I just have to remind myself that no matter what happens I have perfect little boy already, and that's all that matters.

Posted by Heather Noel :: 5:39 PM :: 6 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------