Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Monday, November 06, 2006

Kids say the darnedest things

Starting a little young with the plumber's crack Originally uploaded by HeatherScott.
A small boy was sent to bed by his father. Five minutes later..."Da-aaad" "What?" "I'm thirsty, can you bring me a drink of water?" "No, you had your chance. Lights out." Five minutes later..."Da-aaad" "What?" "I'm THIRSTY. Can I have a drink of water?" "I told you NO! If you ask again, I'll have to spank you." Five minutes later...."Da-aaad" "When youi come in to spank me, can you bring me a glass of water?" Okay if that one didn't make you laugh, this one will. One day a first grade teacher was reading the story Chicken Little to her class. She got to the part where chicken little warns the farmer. She read "and Chicken Little went up to the farmer and said, "The sky is falling ! The Sky is falling!" The teacher then asked the class, "And what do you think the farmer said?" One little girl raiser her hand and said "I think he said "Holy Sh*it! A talking chicken!" The teacher was unable to teach for the next 10 minutes. The picture was taken a few days ago, I think he's getting ready for potty training. He taking his diapers off when he wets them. So hopefully we'll get started in a month or so.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 5:52 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------