Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Lazy Sunday

I was completly lazy today. I dont know what was wrong with me. But when I woke up Scott had cleaned the kitchen and fed Toot lunch. So after Scott went to work I took Tanner in the back yard and let him cut loose. He loves to be outside and I love to watch him out there. I figured I before it gets too cold he should be able to play. And of course while he was playing I took a ton of pictures. Here are a few. I couldnt pick which ones were the best so I posted a few. I dont know what he was doing but he sure looks like he's mad. (he wasnt) but he could have fooled me.
He thought his sandbox was a slide. He kept crawling on it and going "Wheee!!" its not a big incline but he enjoyed it. I guess I need to start looking for a slide for the back yard.
He was "mowing" the grass here. He went around the whole yard, just like his daddy. I wish Scott would have been here for this. He would have got a kick out of it. Tanner also said our dog's name today. He was telling the puppy to sit. So I said Bizkit sit, and he goese Biz-kit. He's learning so many new words, but of course when I try to get him to repeat them for someone he just laughs like, nope I'm making a liar out of you mom.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 5:41 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------