Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Another busy day...

I thought it was adorable the way he fell asleep on Scott...please excuse the dirty face... That being said, we had another busy day. We had to take my care into the shop to find out what was wrong with it. For some reason the gas cap just wouldn't stay put. So they replaced it. The lady said she had never seen that before. Hopefully that fixed the problem. We went and did some more Christmas shopping, I am glad to say that Tanner's birthday and Christmas is almost finished. I have like 4 more things to buy. Hopefully we will have everything done before Thanksgiving. Thats my goal this year. We will see. Tanner has been so whiney today, that's not like him at all. I dont know if he's getting sick or what. I hope not. Well I have midterms next week. Yuck. I hate taking test and next week that's all I'm going to be doing. Ugh. Well I guess I'm going to watch another movie with my husband and brother in law...we just finished The Fast and the Furious Tokyo. It was suprisingly good. And even though I won't admit this in front of Scott, Nacho Libre wasn't all that bad either. Now dont anyone go and tell him I said that, because I will be like a politician and Deny, Deny, Deny!

Posted by Heather Noel :: 11:12 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------