Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Too Quiet....

Well my house is quiet. Too quiet. I'm not use to Tanner not being here. But my mother in law has him so I can study. ( I had to take a break, my brain hurts). I have 3 mid terms tomorrow. I feel pretty confident that I will do good. I had one today, and I feel good about it. We will see tomorrow. I made a desicion today. Not one that I'm real happy with, but one I needed to make. I'm going to apply for a part time job on Friday. With Christmas coming we need the extra money. Scott really doesn't want me to go to work, but I told him after Christmas we'll decide if I stay. There is a daycare hiring, and they might give me 3-4 hours a day. Which is good. Just a little extra money. Because I love Christmas...and I want to make sure we have money for a nice one. So we will see how that goes. Well I'm off for some more studying, my little one should be here soon. Then it will be off to bed.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 8:34 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------