Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Monday, November 06, 2006

Mortgages for dummies...like me.

I myself have never bought a new house, but Scott has. I know it seemed to take the mortgage company forever and a day to get everything straight. It took almost 3 months before he moved in here. Now we're thinking about getting another house one that's not too far out in the boonies like we are now. Well there is this website PersonalHomeLoanMortgages.com that informs you about the differant kinds of fraud that take place out there. They also help people understand the mortgage process. Which is great for people like me. They also protect customer data is through SecureTrust which guarantees compliance with FTC, DoNotCall & Can Spam regulations. Which is cool to me too. So if you're thinking about getting a mortgage, buying a house and all that good stuff, check them out.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 7:27 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------