Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Powder Boy strikes again...

Well today was okay. I came home to a happy kid. I had an okay day at school. Got to spend sometime with my hubby and we watched Heros!! Awesome episode for those of you who watch it. Here are some pics of my cute kid, behaving and just playing.....
And after he takes a nap, he's pretty mellow so I decided to go check our email while he was wathcing tv. He was quiet, but I wasn't worried because he just woke up and he was drinking his milk...I wasn't worried until I started smelling something, something that smelled pretty good...now I'm worried and I run into the living room. And guess what I find, the return of POWDER BOY!! (Its hard to be mad at someone so cute!)Needless to say there was a huge mess in my living room again. But this time my vacum decides that baby powder is too fine to get out of my carpet. Great, just great. So now I have to find a way to get baby powder out of my dark blue carpet. Any ideas? Here is my poor vacum:

Posted by Heather Noel :: 6:12 PM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------