Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Monday, July 03, 2006

Look what I came home to today!!


Look!!! Its powder boy!!
Originally uploaded by HeatherScott.
Ohhh weee, look at my powder monster. I walked in the front door when I got off work and here comes Tanner running around with his baby powder. Scott was folding clothes and didnt see him pick it up. Oh my goodness, you should have seen the mess. But he looked like he was having so much fun I couldnt help but smile. Making all the troubles from work just "Poof" disappear. He does that for me often. Needless to say we had a mess to clean up, but not before I could take a couple of pictures.

Just a quick update, I have decided to leave my job. I will let you know more in the next week or so. Scott and I have discussed in great detail, and we both feel it will be better for us in the long run. Especially for my sanity and health. He and his mom bet me that when I leave my blood pressure will be normal...lol. We will see.

Posted by Heather Noel :: 4:24 PM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------