Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Mad at myself


Look how far he got all by himself
Originally uploaded by HeatherScott.
Well me, Beck and Scott took the kids to the park today and guess what MY CAMERA DIED!!! I got to take 3 before he cut off. Ooooh I was so mad. I missed so much. But he had a blast playing with Dalton, Austin, and Kayla. He was curious about baby Christopher too. Trying to keep his heavy hands light while he was trying to see why he was crying. All and all we had fun. This pic was taken on something that looks like a half slide, half rock wall. He crawled all the way to the top by himself, I couldnt believe it. They had fun, so much so that we are suppose to go back tomorrow. (I'm charging my camera now.)

Posted by Heather Noel :: 7:07 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------