Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

My past two days


Still being silly
Originally uploaded by HeatherScott.
Before anyone asks, I always post pictures of Tanner so today I decided to post of Scott. But this is one of the reasons I love the man so much. He is so good with kids. He loves to play with kids and they love to play with him.

Well as for my past couple of days, Monday after being on the BP medicine the Dr gave me, I started feeling some tightiness in my chest. Which is kinda scary. I had all sorts fof thoughts running through my head...am I having a heart attack? So I called my dr and I had to go get some new medicine. Which when I woke up this morning made me feel like crap. I was shaking had a headache...but all is well now. I guess switching medicines sometimes has side effects. So I didnt go to work today. When I called in you could hear my hands shaking on the phone. But afer resting most of the day, I feel better. Hopefully this new medicine will work. I think the biggest side effect its suppose to have is water retention, which I really dont need help with. The other medicine I was on had something in it to help it so for a week I've actually been able to see my ankels. So I guess its just a waiting game to see if I''m going to swell up like a balloon or not. Well other than that there isnt much to report. We've been just cruising along......Oh yeah I forgot. Our neighbors finally got electricity. Yippie for them, it only took 10 months. Later yall

Posted by Heather Noel :: 5:43 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------