Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Half way there


Am I cool or what
Originally uploaded by HeatherScott.
Well our vacation is half way gone. Yuck!! It sees like the days are just flying by. Tanner is having a blast while Scott and I are just relaxing. Which is what we needed. Tanner of course is staying in the water. We visited some family yesterday. Tanner didnt like that because my Aunt Dorthy and Uncle Ray are old and there was nothing for him to do. He wanted to touch everything and unfortunatly you cant do that in their house. Other than that there is not much to update. We are going to visit some of my friends today. Oh yeah, that Harley power wheel he is on, was given to him my frined Nicole. Her son is too big for it. Needless to say when he figured out how to make it go, he was gone. The only problem is finding a way to get it home to Ga. Scott will have to take it apart because I'm not driving 4 hours with my trunk tied shut. Oh well. Thats it for now. I might post some more later. There are more new pics on our Flickr site.

Posted by Heather Noel :: 10:06 AM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------