Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Look at that smile


Look at that smile
Originally uploaded by HeatherScott.
I was just reminded that I havent posted in a few days. There really hasnt been too much to blog about. I went to work Monday only to have my shoulder bother me. So I stayed home on Tuse, and called local doctors to see if I could get an appt. Because being the procrastonater I am. I havent got a primary doctor here in Ga. and no dr wants to see a car accident injury. Go figure. I called like 5 doctors on my list and I got the same answer go to the ER so thats what I did. I have a musle strain in my neck and shoulder which the dr said may take a month to heal. But he gave me some muscle relaxers and pain meds. He told me to stay home today and go back and try again tomorrow. So...sitting at home there really isnt too much to blog about.. Tanner has been a pistol today. Non stop. Beside taking nap he's been on the go. Hopefully that means he'll go to bed early. Well I'm off for now. Later.

Posted by Heather Noel :: 6:12 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------