Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Friday, May 05, 2006

Suprise visit

Well as you are reading this, I am in North Carolina. Yes I made a suprise trip down here to visit my folks. My dad had some surgery on Tuse. and he's one of those people who will tell you he's okay even if he's not. So I had to drive up here and see for myself. And he is great. Which is great news. It was great to walk into the house and have him get excited to see Tanner. I wish I would have had the camera a few minutes ago when Tanner started to wake up and my dad laid down on the floor with him. Its moments like that, when I feel bad that we live so far away. I mean four hours isnt really that far, but....we cant see them everyday. I hate to think about the stuff they miss. Putting him to sleep. Seeing him run around and explore everything. Watching him crawl on the floor with the dogs....just lots of little things that add up. Well I'm off to sleep, until my husband calls. He didnt get to come this time because work. SO if you're reading this baby, I love you and good night!!!
Posted by Heather Noel :: 9:16 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------