Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Just another manic...weekend

Well I guess today has been a day of rest. Work this past week has been killer. Inventory is on Wed. and everyone is feeling the stress. Yesterday I got so upset I got into it with an assistant mgr. and clocked out and went home. (It was time for me to leave but he didnt know that, it was more the drama queen in me). So needless to say Wed. cant get here fast enough so everyone can take a sigh of relief and then we get 3 days off to relax. Well my little man is doing great. He's been a ball of energy all day long. He's refused to take a nap. I literally had to hold him still for 5 minutes so he'd fall asleep. He was so tired that if he sat still his head would start to droop, but he just wouldnt let sleep take him. Now that he had a little 45 minute nap he's being very cuddly. Whick I love. I guess I'm going to get off of here. I need to cook and give Tanner his sponge bath. (I hate that he cant have bath for 4 weeks). If I dont post for the next couple of days its because of inventory stress, and lack of sleep. So until whenever..... (if you look close at his hand you can see where he ripped out his IV)
Posted by Heather Noel :: 6:03 PM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------