Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Friday, April 14, 2006

Out for some fun in the sun...

We went to my in laws today and Toot played outside for awhile. He loved it. Its really the first time he's ever been out to play. He had a blast. Here are just some pics. I posted more on our Flickr account. I also took some videos of course. I will post that later. I had an early day from work, which is good and bad. I got to come home early thanks to my "aunt flo". I knew she was coming and I was prepared, but you know those moments we women dread about showing and not knowing...that was me today. And so far I dont think I've been more embarassed. Then to top it off I had to ask a male mgr if I could leave and tell him why....ACK. I turned about 3 differant shades of red. I know I know TOO MUCH INFO!! But most of my readers are woman. And if there are any men who read it....sorry. But like I said I got to start my weekend early. Which is cool so I can ready for my folks to get here in the am. Well I'm off. Later
Posted by Heather Noel :: 8:29 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------