Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Its been a couple of days

So I guess I will start with this video of Tanner. I bought him the seseme street baby dvd on Tuesday. I put it while Scott and I cleaned the kitchen. A few minutes later we heard Tanner just a laughing and we look and he's laughing at the tv. So I ran to get the camera. I hope you can hear him the tv was kinda loud. Next...he had his 15month old check up yesterday. Complete with 2 shots and a hemoglobin test. He cried this time more than usual, but he was tired we ended up waiting like 2 and half hours because our Dr had to rush off for a csection. They did his Denver evaluation and he got 100. He's right where he is suppose to be for his age. He weighs 23 and half pounds (which I guessed dead on), he's 31 inches tall and his big ol' head is right where it should be. On the down side, his iron leavels are still low. Like 10.3 its up from last time but still really low. So we have another month of iron drops and another visit in a month. Other than that things are pretty much the same. Works been really busy we have inventory in 26days and its a pain to get ready for. Well I'm off to cook for Toot and give him a bath before my dinner is ready. Until later ya'll.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 5:58 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------