Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Saturday, April 01, 2006

The Penny

Remember this every time you pass that little penny in the parking lot I always thought that it was for Good Luck, but I love this version better: I found a penny today Just laying on the ground. But it's not just a penny, this little coin I've found. Found pennies come from heaven, That's what my Grandpa told me. He said Angels toss them down. Oh, how I loved that story. He said when an Angel misses you, They toss a penny down. Sometimes just to cheer you up, To make a smile out of your frown. So, don't pass by that penny, When you're feeling blue. It may be a penny from heaven, that an Angel's tossed to you. (I've heard this too. Its a comforting thought that your loved ones might be thinking about you and letting you know in some little way)
Posted by Heather Noel :: 9:48 AM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------