Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Monday, March 20, 2006

The things that kids do...

So I had a long day at work, when Scott left Tanner crawled up on the couch with me and I was like "COOL" he's going to take a nap so I can take a little one too. Well I must have dosed off because I'm waking up to a soda being spilled on my HEAD!!! Go ahead and laugh. Its one of those I want to beat his butt moments, but if I didnt fall asleep then he wouldnt of done it. So I turned on the mommy voice which made him cry. Not only is my hair sticky he got it all over himself. Talk about the end to a perfect day. Not! Anyway not too much else is going on. I cant wait for tomorrow to be over so I can have the day off with Scott. Since I worked on Sat. Well I just heard the over timer go off. So I'm going to eat. Give Toot a bath and then take one myself. Until later.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 7:38 PM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------