Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Monday, March 06, 2006

Happy birthday to my sister

Have you ever looked at your younger brother or sister and wonder when did they go from being that little pain in the butt to this abosolutly wonderful person who is now your best friend? I do. I look at pictures like this and remember Kris getting in the way or always trying to tag along with me and my friends or tattle telling on me for on reason or another. Yet she never told the important stuff. That always stayed between me and her. And now today she is 22 years old and I couldnt imagin her not being my best friend. I couldnt even tell you when it happened, her going from being a brat to my best friend. But all I know is that I am blessed. Not many people call their sisters their best friends. Anyways Happy birthday Kris!! I love you Brat...akfghfhgru (so does Tanner)
Posted by Heather Noel :: 4:56 PM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------