Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Same s*#!, differant day

As you can see from the title my life has become routine. Which I love. Because its not a boring routine. I go to work, I come home, spend time with the baby and Scott. Go to bed and do it all over again. On the weekends my routine is broke, but hey I have to change it up once in awhile. So since my life is so boring right now I'm just going to put some picutres up. Later ya'll He's trying to do sumersaults now. 2 other friends have posted pictures of their cats and I wanted to be like them (LOL). Anywho, this is Mya. She is the queen around here as I'm sure you can tell. She took over my craft table.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 6:33 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------