Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Dr. Update, and Chuck E Cheese

SO my little on has a stomach bug. Which there is nothing the dr can do. She said to keep him hydrated. Which we do. His fever finally broke around noon today. Thank goodness. But he still has diahera, and his poor little bottom is so red. Nothing I put on it is working. And I cant let him run without the diaper until he gets over this bug. Poor baby. He got invited to a party a chuck e cheese today. So since he didnt get to go last time I took him this time. He was feeling better. But I dont think he had much fun... here are some pics. I think he's still kinda young for this. Maybe later in the year we will try again. Later.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 8:03 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------