Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Just a quickie today...lol

Well not too much going on. I cleaned today. I've been keeping up with some of the Fly Lady stuff so there wasnt soo much to do. Just a lot of laundry. We really need to get rid of some clothes. Me and Tanner played. He's learned how to roll the ball back to you when you roll it to him, he will sti there for hours if you can. I got my hair cut yesterday. I will take some pics when I can get to look like it did yesterday. I should have taken them yesterday, BUT.... Tanner was invited to go to Chuck E Cheese yesterday by his aunt Beck Beck. Scott was tired and didnt want to go while I was at my hair appt. (Which by the way didnt get over with until noon). So its been a pretty uneventful weekend. Tomorrow is back to the grind stone. Hopefully we'll be able to get our taxes done Tues....Scott still hasnt got any of his W-2 s yet. Its crazy. We usually have our money back by now. Oh well. Well I'm off to put my little one down for the night. Until later.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 9:20 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------