Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Saturday, January 28, 2006

I havent really talked about it....

Well today was sad day for us. Our dog Security had to be put down today. He was beautiful dog. Why you ask did we have to put down such a gorgouse animal? Well, actually my parents had him put down. But we made the final decision. We gave my parents Security just before Christmas. He kept getting out of our yard, and we live in the boonies so the speed limit is almost non exsistant here. So my parents offered their huge fenced in yard where the speed limit is like 2 miles an hour. Well a couple of weeks ago, Security wanted in my parents house and my dad told him no, and he bit my dad. BAD. Bad enough that he spent 8 hours in the ER. My dad never goes to the doctor. So when they told me I knew it was bad. So Scott and I told them to have him put down, because once a dog bites someone that bad, you cant really trust them again. I would have never forgiven myself he hurt someone else. I felt bad enough he bit my dad. Who is fine by the way. My parents bless their hearts, they tried to find someone else to take him. They even tried programs for labs but they were told he was too old and he would probably bite again. SO this morning they took him to the vet. And that would be the end of it....
Posted by Heather Noel :: 7:33 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------