Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Nada

There hasnt been too much going on today. Me and Toot spent the whole day playing and being lazy. Fly lady would not be too happy, I didnt do any of my routines, BUT in my defense Sat. is family day. LOL. I havent really posted in the past 2 days because besides random thoughts of nothingness, I havent had to much to say. I was little upset today because its my day off and I saw my husband for all of 2 hours, unless you count the time he was sleeping. I hate that our schedules are so differant. I leave when he's asleep and he comes home and I'm asleep. Its what works for us right now. I mean this way little man doesnt have to go to a sitter except for an hour at his grandma's 3 days a week. I guess I'm just being selfish. I MISS MY HUSBAND!!!! I know, I know, heres your violin. Well I'm off. Tanner is getting a little fussy and its time for some milk and bed. Until later ya'll.....
Posted by Heather Noel :: 10:17 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------