Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Saturday, January 14, 2006



These were taken this morning after breakfast. You can still his bed head hair. Of course he got more breakfast on him than in him it seems. So...I was wonder if anyone has a lactose intolerant baby? We started Tanner on regular milk last month. But it seems he either throws it up or has a really messy diaper afterwards. I guess he could still be adjusting to the milk. He has his well baby visit on Tuse I guess Scott will have to talk to her. He's not been eating too much lately either. I bought him some pedisure yesterday just so I know he's getting what he needs. ( He handled that just fine) I guess I will have to make a list of questions for Scott to take and ask. Okay well I'm off. I'm going to see if my little one will eat something.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 6:49 PM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------