Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Friday, January 06, 2006

Cleaning day

Oh god did we get the cleaning bug today. I have been cleaning all day it seems. I have taken everything out of the fridge scrubbed the indside with bleach, I've cleaned the guest bathroom and bedroom. I've been doing laundry and going through old clothes. Scotts doing the kitchen. We finally put the seasonal decorations back in the shed. The only thing left is our bed room and the computer room which we are rearranging. Then it will be time to take a break. I'm going to be sooo tired. My family is coming tomorrow. Yippiee....they havent been here since Tanner's bday party. He's learned so much since then. He is officially a walker. He is no longer on the bottle. He knows how to wave hi and bye. He can shake his little diapered bootie. And if you ask him for something, he will hand it over. My little man is getting so big. Well I'm off to finish what I've got to do. Because if I sit for too long I will loose the cleaning urge. Later ya'll.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 6:39 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------