Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Busy day

Just a quick post, my hubby came home early and is waiting for some grub. I went running around today with my mother in law. We were suppose to get my leave of absence papers filled out but the Dr was out of the office and wont be back until tomorrow. So we did our gift card shopping. Went to sears and had this done. Isnt it cute. I'm am so proud of myself. I only spent 25$. I got 3 8x10 of this. So mom and dad if you're reading this, you're getting one. We exchanged that dumb Elmo for a Pooh. Hopefully it will work. Took him to Toys R Us and used his gift cards. I finished my sears gift cards up on new bras and panties. We did some other stuff, but nothing worth metioning. Well I'm off. Speghetti is calling to be made. Later.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 8:18 PM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------