Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

I'll just update

I guess I will just update for now, I think blogger is tired of me uploading pictures... These past few days have been crazy. Nice but crazy. Things are slowing down at work. Finally. I actuall get ot work 8 hours instead of 10 or 11. Tanner had his pre-op appt last Wed. I think I forgot to post about it. Everything went good. They really just weighed him, blood pressure, explained to us what would happen when we brought him in. But now he's got a little cold. So I have to call the Dr. tomorrow because they may not do it until its gone. Lets see what else. I had to call the sheriffs dept. today because of the brats that live behinde us. Not only did they egg our house, they got paint ball guns for Christmas and decided to use our dog as target practice. (Thank god they ar bad shots). So now our house will be checked on 3-4 times a day by a sheriff. So hopefully they get caught. But the sheriff said they couldnt charge the kids with anything but they could their parents. I hate to be like that BUT these kids have been pestering our dogs for like 2 and half years. Enough is enough. Well thats they update. I will try to post the rest of the pics I wanted to post later. Maybe blogger just needed a break. Later ya'll.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 6:09 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------