Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Friday, December 23, 2005

Our mission to save a puppy

I guess happy stories are best around this time of year. I dont know if anyone remembers me menitoning our new neighbors. Well they have been here almost 3 months without out water, electricity, or a septic tank. I kind of feel bad for them. Its cold at night and I wonder how they are staying there, plus they have kids. Then of course I cant help but wonder where they are using the rest room and getting their water...mainly because they live next door and some health issues come up. I'm sure you are wondering where the puppy comes in...well they bought a cute lab retriever right after they moved there. Well 2 weeks ago I come home and see them loading all their clothes into the back of a pickup truck. And they leave their puppy. So we were like okay maybe they're just going to wash or something. Well they didnt come back. So that poor puppy stayed out in the cold with no food or water or shelter. Well after the 2nd day I start to feel bad and I put food and water out for him. Then I see him close to the street so I asked Scott if we could put him in the backyard with Bizkit. So we waited to see if anyone would come back, and they never did. So our mission was to get this puppy a good home before Christmas. And yesterday we did. I asked around work and someone said they would take him. They have fenced in back yard. And 3 people to spoil him. I wish I wouldve taken a pic to show everyone. He is a very loveable puppy. I 'm just glad we were able to get him a good home. Because no one came to look for him. Our neighbors came back today for a few ours to dig...I guess they are digging for a septic tank. But they havent asked and even if they do I plan on saying I havent seen him. I mean they left him for 3 weeks!!! I had a little guilt attack right after we dropped him off at his new home, but now I know he will be better off. Well I'm off to bed. Tomorrow is going to be a very long day!!! 12 hours. YUCK. I hope everyone has a very merry Christmas. I probably wont post again until Monday. Love to you all.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 9:09 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------