Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Busy Busy Week

Well as I'm sure you can tell from my lack of posting these past 2 weeks, it has been a busy, hetic week. I hate to say it, but I cant wait for the Christmas season to be over with. I've been going in at 100am because by 730 we are so packed I cant work. And the closer it gets to Sunday the worse its going to be. But after Christmas we will get a 3 day weekend and get to our daily 7-4 weekends off routine. Thank God. Well the pictures I posted are of course from Tanner's bday but they are off of my dads camera. Of course we all got differant shots. Anyways I'm off, I have to put together gift bags for the ladies in my area and get my Christmas cards for work together. Then I'm going to bed. I get to sleep until 2am today. Yippie!!!!. Later ya'll.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 5:29 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------