Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Birthday Recap

Well this is actually a really long entry, I just broke it up into sections. We had Tanner's birthday party today. (His birthday isnt until the 22nd). We had an awesome time. Just a few family and friends came over. We actually rented a room for the party because there is not a lot of room at our place. The kids played a few games, at pizza and cake and ice cream. We came home with a truck load of gifts and just think Christmas in next Sunday. I have no room for all this stuff. But Tanner had a great time. My dad made this great DVD of Tanners first years. I loved it. I wanted to cry when we played it. Its crazy to think that my baby will be a year old next week. Time has gone by so fast. Well I'm going to get off this thing now, my folks are here until tomorrow so I'm going to spend some time with them, since this is the last time we will see them until after Christmas. Until later ya'll.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 8:01 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------