Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Just an update

Its been awhile since I posted . I've been busy at work and getting ready for Tanner's bday party this weekend. We had some drama last night. I washed some clothes and our shower and tubs flooded. God....our septic tank was full. We were freaking out. I was told by some one that it cost 1500 dollars to have it drained. I was crying, Scott was so mad. So I started calling this morning. Thank god it only cost $200. That was part of our Christmas money. So thats a downer. But I know God doesnt give what we cant handle. But we just had so many plans for Christmas. We will deal. Well let me go, I just wanted to up date and let everyone know we're alive. Have a good day ya'll.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 2:08 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------