Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Monday, December 05, 2005

Our weekend

Jon & Mary Jon, Mary, Me, & Scott Mary & Me Lets start with Saturday. We went to Scott's Christmas party. We had a good time. We got their a bit early, someone mixed up the time, I wont mention names (Scott) LOL. So we got there an hour early so we decided to go to the River walk and strool around. It was a beautiful night. So it was okay. When we got to the party the second time...let me tell you how beautiful this place was decorate. WOW!! When I get the photographers pics of me and Scott in front of the tree you will see. I was in awe. Then there was dinner, shirmp, sushi, kalamaie (spelled wrong I know). The food was none stop. The door prices were awesome, trips to the bahamas, florida, and Amsterdam. Not to mention the digital camera, gift cerificates and the list goes on. Now ask me if we won...yeah right. But it was a fun night. I got to see Mary and Jon, friends that use to work with me and now they work with Scott. Shoot, Scott even danced with me. Lets all say awww....now lets talk about Sunday.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 6:42 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------