Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Parental visit....

Well, folks came down today. They bought the "Blue Ears" for his birthday party. TOO cute. So there really isnt too much going on, work is still busy. But not as bad a last year it seems. But Thanksgiving is Thurs, so I'm sure the load will get worse. Anyways. I did go see Harry Potter. It was awesome, I was a little disappointed that they had to leave so much out, but I understand. The Goblet of Fire was a long ass book. I had read that the director had even thought about making it two movies because he didnt want to cut so much out. Anyhoo, it was awesome none the less and everyone should run and go see it. LOL. Well I'm off. My parents just went to get dinner and they will be back soon. Later ya'll.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 6:07 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------