Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Songs I love

Rascal Flatts :Feels Like Today :'Skin' I will be the first to admit that sappy love songs make me cry...especially this one. No matter how many times I hear it , I cry. I cant wait until they make a video. Carrie Underwood :Some Hearts :'Jesus, Take the Wheel' I love American Idol. We wanted Carrie to win. I love this new single. I am so glad they let her stay country insted of making her pop. Gary Allan :'Best I Ever Had' I dont know what it is abou this one, but I could hear it every hour and not get tired of it. Music Archive Videos: 1 of 8: Josh Gracin :Josh Gracin :'I Want to Live' Another one of my American Idol favorites...not only can he sing...he is too cute I guess thats enough for tonight. Now that I know the links work maybe I will do it more often. Who knows. Later ya'll.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 12:20 AM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------