Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Sunday, November 06, 2005

10 layers of me

THE 10 LAYERS of ME Survey LAYER ONE: Name: Heather Nickname: Dont have one. Birth date:02/10/77 Birthplace: Fayettevill, NC Current Location: Augusta, Ga Eye Color: Blue/Grey Hair Color: Dark blonde Righty or Lefty: Righty LAYER TWO: Your heritage: Caucasian, Swedish, some indian Wore today:Black and grey jogging pants & and a Panthers t-shirt Your weakness:My family Your perfect pizza: Pizza huts, deep dish supreme LAYER THREE: Your most overused phrase: "Tanner did..." Your thoughts first waking up: Is the baby up Your bedtime: Depends on what time I have to be at work. Your most missed memory: High school...well my friends from high school LAYER FOUR: Pepsi or Coke: Coke McDonald's or Burger King: McDonald's Single or group dates: Single Adidas or Nike: Adidas Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Neither Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate Cappuccino or coffee: Neither LAYER FIVE: Smoke: No Swear Word: Well shit... Sing: all the time: Mostly in the car Take a shower everyday: everynight....does that count Have a crush: I'm married, but Orlando Bloom.... Do you think you've been in love: No... I know I've been in love (am in love) Want to go to college: Yes. Like(d) high school: Loved high school Want to get married: Little late, I already am Believe in yourself: Yes. Get motion sickness: No.. Think you're attractive: Most of the time Think you're a health freak: I need to be. Get along with your parent(s): Most of the time...but who always gets along with the folks? Like thunderstorms: Love em. Play an instrument: Played the flute for a little while, play a little piano. LAYER SIX:In the past month... Drank alcohol: no Smoked: No Done a drug: no Made Out: yes. Gone on a date: We havent had much time for dates lately. Gone to the mall?: Yes Eaten an entire box of Oreos: nope Eaten sushi: ewww.... Been on stage: kinda.... Been dumped: Not this month Gone skating: Like 10 years ago Gone skinny-dipping: Yes Dyed your hair: yes. Stolen anything: When I was like 10. LAYER SEVEN:Ever... Played a game that required removal of clothing:yes. If so, was it mixed company: yes Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: On my 21st birthday Been caught "doing something": Kinda Been called a tease: Yes. Gotten beaten up: Got into a little tiff when I was drunk once. Shoplifted: When I was 10. Changed who you were to fit in: No, if you dont like who I am, then I dont need to "fit"in LAYER EIGHT: Numbers and Names of Children: We have one I'd like one more...if its a girl...either Emily Noelle, or Keely Noelle, if its a boy no idea we had a tough time agreeing on Tanner Describe your Dream Wedding: I had my dream wedding, small with family and friends nothing to fancy how you want to die: Dont think about it. Where you want to go to college: I wanted to go to Methodist, but I never did What do you want to be when you grow up: Happy. What country would you most like to visit: I would love to go back to Europe LAYER NINE: What do you look for In a guy/girl? an incredible sense of humor, honesty, and kindness LAYER TEN number of: of drugs taken illegally: I tried once of people I could trust with my life: Honestly, 3. My mom and my sister, and my husband of CD's: too many. of piercings: 2. of tattoos: 7 of scars: way too many. I have one from my c section, one from gall bladder sugery, like 5 from stiches and lots of little nicks of things in my past that I regret: I have no regrets in my life. Everything that has happened to me has led me straight to where I am today. Happy
Posted by Heather Noel :: 9:39 AM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------