Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Our busy day

Well we've been running around all day. Me and my mother in law. We got up early and took Tanner to Babies 'R Us to enter him in a baby contest. If he wins he'll be on the the cover a magazine. But it nationwide so the are odds are tough. But it was fun. Then we went to Target. Spent 80 bucks. I got his costume for next year...Spiderman. I also got Scott his movie.. "Star Wars III" he was so excited. Then we went to Kohls. Thats the first time I have ever been in a Kohls. Pretty nice. Its only been here about a month. I think I finally got home around 3. My little on is now cranky and refuses to take a nap. Which is fine. That means he will sleep later tomorrow for Scott. Well I'm off. Later everyone.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 6:40 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------