Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Little things....

The more time goes on, the more I realize that the little things in my life matter more than the big...like Scott leaving for work early so he can stop by and see me. Or Tanner just giggling. Or seeing Kristi rock him to sleep. I guess I noticed tonight when Tanner was at the almost asleep but not quite there stage. I was looking at him and he was holding my finger looking at me like "I love you mommy" that just made my whole day. Looking at him makes me feel like I've accomplished what I need to accomplish in life. Dont get me wrong there is tons more I would like to do, but if I dont get to do them just having him and Scott is enough. Well I'm going to go for now. Have to be at work early again.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 11:33 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------