Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Heard from an old friend

Tanya, Me, & Tiffany Holmes Tiffany & Chris Holdeman So I got an email from an old friend from high school today. I love to hear from my old friends. Especially those I was close with. Most of my senior year was spent with Tanya, Tiff H, and Sara. Tiffany B had moved states side for awhile. The 4 of us were pretty irrseperable. I still keep in touch with Tanya and no one has heard from Sara in like 5 years. I hadnt heard from Tiffany since 2002 so it was great to hear from her. She is married now and working on her masters degree, while teaching the fifth grade. (She always was the brain). You know it kinda sucks to only have 3 friends where you live. But its nice to know my other friends are out there...even if we have to talk through cyber space. Later ya'll
Posted by Heather Noel :: 9:18 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------