Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Sunday, November 06, 2005

My health

My health is not something I talk about too often. I'm not an unhealthy person, but I do have my issues. My biggest issue is my bloodpressure. I've had high blood pressure since I was 17. I've been taking some sort of medicine for it since then. In high school I wasnt over weight so they figured it was just genetics. Later on when I gained weight, I had to stay on medicine. BUT when I finally started loosing weight and the BP was under control and I was able to get off meds, I got pregnant. Which almost instantly caused my BP to shoot back up. So for all of my pregnancy I was on meds. By the last two months my BP was so out of control I was on 2000mg a day. Which is why they ended up taking Tanner early. Well the point of all this is, I've lost all the "baby" weight and about 10lbs extra and I'm still working on it. But my BP is up again so of course its back on meds I go. I really hate having to take this medicine. It makes me so tired. For the past week I've have been so worn out its driving me nuts. I fall asleep on my lunch break when I read. Its just that bad. I came home from work last night and had to fight to stay awake. Which I lost like an hour later. I know I need to take my meds but I just hate feeling tired all the time. I've been on 3 or 4 differant meds and they all pretty much have the same effect. UGH!! Anyway, thats my complaint for the day. Other than that everything is going good. Nothing too interesting is going on. But the closer we get to Christmas I'm sure things will pick up...until later.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 9:13 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------